I loved that I got the chance to go to girls camp with kaybree and eisley this year. We went to camp LoMia which is where I always went to camp when I was young.

It’s amazing to me how little has changed about that special camp. I love it!
We had a great time. Eisley was obsessed with the camp songs and never stopped singing. All the leaders said she was born to be a YCL. Some day she is going to be an amazing one!
Kaybree made a new friend and stood up for her, even when her other friend tried to convince her she was annoying. I was proud of that.
On the final night, our stake presidency gave a small devotional. President Nelson told each of the girls to close their eyes and picture the most faithful person they know. He explained that they were all thinking of someone and it was very likely that none of them were thinking of the same person. We are surrounded by faithful people and we can be that faithful person too. When the girls opened their eyes Eisley turned to Kaybree and asked who she had been thinking of. She said Dad. Eisley said Same. My heart melted a little bit.
Comments
Post a Comment