Our last day was full of travel. We stopped at Niagra on the US side very briefly and took pictures of three sisters at Three Sisters Park.
Then we drove for four hours to the airport. Our flight was delayed so we had to wait at the airport for about four hours as well. Luckily the Pittsburgh airport has an awesome kids center where the kids could play and we could charge everything up for the plane ride. By the time we got on the plane Aspen was out for the night. I think everyone fell asleep on the plane at some point. It was 1 a.m. by the time we got home and J was up and waiting for us. He even gave me a hug!
Today, I achieved a great professional achievement. I got my CFRE. It’s a big deal. Brendon is out of town so I took the girls to get sushi to celebrate. This was our conversation on the way home. *Passed by a Husband and Wife Law Team billboard Eisley: That dude wears suspenders. I would not call them first. I would call Jonathan first. Me: I would call Brother Briggs first because he’s a criminal defense lawyer. Jon does HOA law which would not be very useful. Eisley: Ooo yeah. I feel like I’m going to be that kid some day. I’d call Brittany because she has experience, then Bro Briggs. Me: You’re going to be the one to call to hide a body? Eisley: Yeah. I’ll probably already be hiding one. I feel like I’m the Brittany, Aspen is Brodie, Kaybree is Dad. Kaybree: Hmmm, I’m not sure. Aspen—do you like girls? Aspen: What? Kaybree: Just, would you like to marry a girl one day? Aspen: No. Eisley: If you did, we would love her. And then we all l...
Comments
Post a Comment