Before Kaybree was even born I began writing to her in a journal. I told her how excited we were to have her and how much she meant to me and how anxious I was to meet her. I did not do that for Eisley and now that she is here I can say... it's not gonna happen. But I'm a pretty good emailer to friends and I figured maybe if it's somewhere online I can jump on every once in a while and record some memories. Maybe someday I'll make it into a book for them. Who knows!
Today, I achieved a great professional achievement. I got my CFRE. It’s a big deal. Brendon is out of town so I took the girls to get sushi to celebrate. This was our conversation on the way home. *Passed by a Husband and Wife Law Team billboard Eisley: That dude wears suspenders. I would not call them first. I would call Jonathan first. Me: I would call Brother Briggs first because he’s a criminal defense lawyer. Jon does HOA law which would not be very useful. Eisley: Ooo yeah. I feel like I’m going to be that kid some day. I’d call Brittany because she has experience, then Bro Briggs. Me: You’re going to be the one to call to hide a body? Eisley: Yeah. I’ll probably already be hiding one. I feel like I’m the Brittany, Aspen is Brodie, Kaybree is Dad. Kaybree: Hmmm, I’m not sure. Aspen—do you like girls? Aspen: What? Kaybree: Just, would you like to marry a girl one day? Aspen: No. Eisley: If you did, we would love her. And then we all l...
Comments
Post a Comment